High Performance, Eco-Friendly Finishing Capabilities
When selecting a finishing contractor for your architectural project, choose a team that will provide eco-friendly, timely, and affordable options. At Crystal Finishing Systems Inc, our facilities in Weston, Mosinee and River Falls, WI, feature manual and automated, electrostatic paint spray systems. These systems are industry leaders in paint and powder application, and they help us to provide customized paint and coatings that perfectly fit your project.
We provide finishing services for extrusions, flat sheets, custom break shapes, and custom fabricated and cut-to-size aluminum and steel. In 2017, we installed a new 4 Robot Plastics Finishing line that is nearly a half-mile long and has helped us increase our quality and capacities for non-metallic substrate finishing.
We were chosen to finish the NASCAR Hall of Fame!
Paint & Processing Lines
• 375′ horizontal conveyor system, specializing in air-dry systems, powder, urethanes, epoxies, CARC’s and special coating needs.
• Manual shot blasting.
• Special packaging.
• Dropship orders direct to your customer.
• Apply protective masking.
We are certified applicators for the following products:
• AkzoNobel TrinarÂ®
• AkzoNobel Acra-Bond PlusÂ®
• AkzoNobel Interpon Architectural Powders
• PPG’s DuranarÂ®
• Sherwin-Williams liquid & powder coatings
• Valspar FluorosparÂ®
Preliminary AAMA Testing
• Color Uniformity
• Dry Film Thickness
• Pencil Hardness
• Solvent Resistance
• Wet & Dry Cross Hatch Adhesion
• MIL-A-8625 compliant
• AAMA 611 compliant
• Capability to finish parts with max size of 360″
• Type II Anodizing
• Class 1 (.7 mils)
• Class 2 (.4 mils)
• Several electrolytic color options
• Acid Etch or Caustic Etch options