Crystal Finishing is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and neighbor. This commitment allows Crystal Finishing to maintain a safe and healthful work environment for not only our associates but visitors as well.
More specifically, our commitment means:
- Comply with all appropriate Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) regulations and Crystal Finishing EHS policies.
- Incorporate all relevant EHS considerations in to our daily job duties and business decision.
- Effectively communicate with management and associates alike about working conditions perceived to be unsafe or hazardous and work with our associates to correct the conditions or hazards.
- Respond to EHS concerns raised by associates, customers or neighbors.
- Prevent pollution at the source wherever and whenever possible.
- Employ EHS performance measures and recognize outstanding accomplishments.
- Encourage our associates to act safely away from work as well as at work.
- Conduct periodic noise and air sampling to help ensure a safe and healthful work environment.
- Utilize our post-offer physical examination program to ensure the proper placement of all our new hires.
Crystal Finishing Systems utilizes a comprehensive safety and environmental training program that deal with critical topics such as Hazard Communication, Lockout/Tag out, Hazardous Wastes, Emergency Action Plans and Blood borne Pathogens just to name a few.